Monday 16 September 2013

Power of self-belief

Our life is a adventurous ride full of great highs and deep lows. There are problems in everybody's life. the gravity of these depends on our perception. Sometimes our so called 'hurdles' are insignificant when there is comparison with other's problems. 
One cannot possess 'Godly' calm , composure and patience.But at least one can work towards achieving perseverance and composure. Positivism is the key.

Below are two excerpts handed over to me by my mentor and guide-in-life to motivate me and help me regain focus on my goals. 

Main aim: less negative thoughts, more positive energy

All power is within you.
You can do anything and anything and everything.


Believe in that.
Believe that you are strong.
Stand up and express the divinity within you.
Stand up, 

be bold, 
be strong.
Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders 
and know that you are he creator of 
you and your familys' destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment